Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Wunderbar News! Special Correspondent April is Beer Chugging Champ!

I am shedding a little tear as I write this, because I am just so proud of Special Correspondent April, who won the Lake Arrowhead Village Oktoberfest's Women's Beer Chugging contest this past weekend. SC April downed her massive 32-ounce stein of Becks beer faster than you can say Another Bratwurst With Extra Käse Please, beating out 20 other contestants by a WHOPPING TEN SECONDS.

When asked what her winning technique was, Special Correspondent April replied, "I don't know what came over me. When they said go, I just tipped my head back and drank. I didn't take a breath until I was finished. You basically have to almost drown yourself with beer."

Wunderbar, SC April, Wunderbar! You never fail to surprise and amaze us!







-J

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, thank you. I appreciate the accolades. I must say I was thinking about my fellow lushes during the event, so I really owe all of my success to you.

    ReplyDelete