Friday, February 27, 2009

Your Breakfast Is Interesting to Others. ?

My coworker Erin sent this along this morning. I thought it was pretty funny.


It made me think a little bit about how prolific in-the-moment Internet social networking and messenging is now, but mostly it made me think about what I had for breakfast, which was:

A cupcake the size of my car.


Just kidding. I was late to work as usual, so all I had for breakfast was a hard-boiled egg and some stale cookies. But if I had eaten this for breakfast,


I would want to tell everyone about it immediately, by whatever means possible. So thank goodness for Twitter and Facebook. I think.

And now, I'm off to lunch. I'm going to Pine State Biscuits, if you must know, and I intend to order the Reggie Deluxe--buttermilk biscuit, thick-cut bacon, fried egg, cheddar cheese, sausage gravy, and let's not forget the hunk of buttermilk fried chicken. I'll be sure to tell you all about it, but probably not while in mid-bite. Good food is always for sharing, but first and foremost for savoring.

-J

No comments:

Post a Comment