Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Haiku For Table For Twelve's Apizza Scholls Event

So, we took advantage of the new reservation policy at Apizza Scholls and booked this week's event. I am sure by now readers know that this is my favorite pizza in the entire world! I love it so much it inspires me to Haiku, so here it goes...


Pizza Amore
Capicollo the best, yum
I love it the most








Sausage & Peppers
Was the crowd pleaser by far
With house made sausage








Bacon Bianca
No sauce with olive oil
House made bacon, yum








A classic pizza
Apizza ‘Margo’rita
A true favorite








Haikus aside... all of our guests were raving about the great pizza and gave it a 4 out of 5 bottles of champagne. The ambiance was rated 2.5 out of 5 bottles of champagne and I attribute it to where they put large parties. You are seated into an oddly square drab gray room in their new addition that has no pictures...luckily our company was fabulous for the dinner and it brightened the room a bit! If you would like to see pictures of our night click here: Apizza Scholls Pictures

So...I will now leave you with a departing haiku:

Bye for now my friends
We can't wait to see you soon
Keep eating good food

-M


If you would like to read our full review, you can find it by clicking here: Apizza Scholls Review

Apizza Scholls * http://apizzascholls.com/* 4741 SE Hawthorne * 503.233.1286 * Tuesday- Saturday* 5 to 9:30pm or until they run out of dough* reservations for 8-12 pp only

2 comments:

  1. Delicious Pizza
    Belly is full, Thirsty now
    Hou Hou Shu beckons

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sis,
    Pardon me for taking so long to compliment you on your inspired Haiku. I have one too.

    At least you didn't
    Throw dough-nuts around this time
    Insolent sis. Ho.

    ReplyDelete