Monday, November 3, 2008

The Monday Night Sunday Supper Club

We love having Sunday Supper as a family here at TableTalkPortland, but sometimes we are too busy\lazy\hungover (especially Mom!) to actually have it on Sunday. Not to be deterred, we have Sunday Supper on Monday instead!

Tonight, Michelle is cooking at her house. Here she examines our family recipe for black bean salad, to see if I made it right. The recipe involves blending cooked black beans, diced tomato, diced red onion, chopped cilantro, jalapeno, lemon juice, salt, and chili powder.

'How tasty!' Michelle screeched when I gave her a spoonful. What she does not realize is that I could not find her chili powder, so I used an old packet of taco seasoning I found in the back of her pantry. Ha ha ha!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment