Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Put a Cork In It!

Put a Cork in it! That is what I have been saying for ages about my beloved Northwest Portland hood. I just didn't think it was fair for the east side to hog neat-o wine shop Cork (2901 NE Alberta) all to itself. And I guess somebody must have heard me, because lo and behold! Cork is popping open ANOTHER Cork at NW Lovejoy & NW 17th TODAY! At 11 am! Be there or be sober, I mean, square!

I peeked in the windows yesterday and saw that not only is Cork stocked with oodles of fun wines, but there appears to be a wall of chocolate as well, which means that Cork must be kind of like Heaven. So join me today in welcoming Cork to the NW neighborhood. (Free glimpse of the afterlife included!)

-J
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment