Friday, November 7, 2008

TableTalkPortland Jen Alert

Very funny, Jen. 

And yes, we all know you are bitter that you didn't get your dream birthday gift. You know full well your apartment building doesn't even allow pets, which means little wrinkly-faced Guinevere would have been pooping all over MY backyard.

Just in case you can't read this anonymous ransom letter that arrived at my office today along with a severed gummy thumb, it states:


If you ever want to see your sister again, bring a mini bulldog puppy to the M Bar at 6 pm tomorrow night. Thanks.


Ooops, sorry, I am not taking this situation seriously! I will try harder. I am on my way to the M Bar, Sis... don't fret, I will be there soon! I have your thumb and we can get it sewn on after I have a glass of bubbly. There will be no mini bulldog puppy, because I do not negotiate with kidnappers!


-M

1 comment: